Engineering · 1 MIN READ · ANDY RODGER · DEC 30, 2022 · TAGS: Careers / Cloud security / Company news / MDR / Tech tools
We can hardly believe we’re about to close the books on 2022 and ring in the new year. While we’re hopeful and excited about what 2023 has in store for Expel, we can’t help but reflect on the last 12 months, and warmly reminisce about all we accomplished.
So to mark the end of one chapter and welcome the next, we’ve curated some of our favorite blog posts over the last year to share with you, our loyal readers. Enjoy!
Findings and predictions from our SOC
- Expel Quarterly Threat Report Q3: Top 5 takeaways
- Top 5 takeaways: Expel Quarterly Threat Report Q2
- Expel Quarterly Threat Report: Cybersecurity data, trends, and recs from Q1 2022
- Great eXpeltations 2022: Cybersecurity trends and predictions
Incident reports and emerging threats
- Emerging Threats: Microsoft Exchange On-Prem Zero-Days
- Incident report: how a phishing campaign revealed BEC before exploitation
- Emerging Threat: BEC Payroll Fraud Advisory
- Incident report: Spotting an attacker in GCP
- Incident report: From CLI to console, chasing an attacker in AWS
Getting to know us
- The Zen of cybersecurity culture
- Watch out EMEA…here we come
- It’s official: we’re a Great Place to Work®
- A year in review: An honest look at a developer’s first 12 months at Expel
- Let’s talk compensation: Why Expel made the move to pay transparency
- Touring the modern SOC: where are the dials and blinking lights?
- An Expel guide to Cybersecurity Awareness Month 2022
- Detection and response in action: an end-to-end coverage story
- A defender’s MITRE ATT&CK cheat sheet for Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Helpful tools for technical teams to collaborate without meetings
Product information, updates, and improvements
- 45 minutes to one minute: how we shrunk image deployment time
- Understanding role-based access control in Kubernetes
- Remediation should be automated—and customized
- How Expel’s Alert Similarity feature helps our customers
- Cutting Through the Noise: RIOT Enrichment Drives SOC Clarity
To get notifications when we publish new blog posts, go ahead and hit that green “Subscribe” button below. You’ll be glad you did!
Happy New Year!