What’s all the (Expel) buzz about?
What are Expel customers and industry analysts saying?
Because it’s not about what we think
Like “everyone else” we’re biased. We think we’re great. When researching possible MDR providers, it’s important to dig around and see what someone other than “them” says. So. On this page you won’t take our word for it – you’ll hear what actual customers, and industry analysts say about Expel.
What do Expel customers say?
At our core is our relationships with our customers. We love solving cybersecurity problems. One of the things our customers learn fast is that their issue is our issue. Our team is made of innate puzzle-solvers. Hear from our customers on what it’s like to work with us.
What? An MDR provider with peer reviews this good?
Not many can say that! Your peers are weighing in on Expel. Get an inside look at Expel – read reviews and see our ratings.
We put an incredible amount of trust in Expel to go through all of the alerts we receive so we no longer have to worry at the end of every week about trying to track them all down.”⎯Pat Lefler | Senior Vice President of Risk and Information Security, FIA Tech
Expel is the best strategic and operational security partner that we’ve ever had and we seriously value the services and support Expel provides. ”⎯Andrew Dewar | Principal Analyst – Cyber Security Operations
Get an MDR provider you’ll love
Expel can help orgs like yours solve cybersecurity issues like:
- Too many cloud alerts and not knowing what’s just noise and what’s important
- Overworked security teams (alert fatigue) chasing down phish
- Budget pressures and proving security program and vendor value, focusing on protection now and resilience and ROI later
- All the confusion in a crowded MDR space – how can you trust a vendor and not get a new headache?
- How to transition from not doing enough to having a managed 24×7 SOC
- Being able to make metric-based decisions to lower risk as you build out your security program—including tech stack, service providers, team hiring, roles and responsibilities
- Actually embrace automation to speed up time-to-detect and remediate problems faster