What’s all the (Expel) buzz about?
What are Expel customers and industry analysts saying?
Because it’s not about what we think.
Like “everyone else” we’re biased. We think we’re great.
When researching possible MDR providers, it’s important to dig around and see what someone other than “them” says.
So. On this page you won’t take our word for it – you’ll hear what actual customers, and industry analysts say about Expel.
What do Expel customers say?
At our core is our relationships with our customers. We love solving cybersecurity problems. One of the things our customers learn fast is that their issue is our issue. Our team is made of innate puzzle-solvers. Hear from our customers on what it’s like to work with us.
Expel is the best strategic and operational security partner that we’ve ever had and we seriously value the services and support Expel provides.”— Andrew Dewar, Principal Analyst – Cyber Security Operations
What? An MDR provider with peer reviews this good?
Not many can say that! Your peers are weighing in on Expel. Get an inside look at Expel – read reviews and see our ratings.
GARTNER and GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS logo is the registered trademark and service mark of Gartner Inc., and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and/or internationally and has been used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
What cybersecurity experts are saying about Expel
Get an MDR provider you’ll love
Expel can help orgs like yours solve cybersecurity issues like:
- Too many cloud alerts and not knowing what’s just noise and what’s important
- Overworked security teams (alert fatigue) chasing down phish
- Budget pressures and proving security program and vendor value, focusing on protection now and resilience and ROI later
- All the confusion in a crowded MDR space – how can you trust a vendor and not get a new headache?
- How to transition from not doing enough to having a managed 24x7 SOC
- Being able to make metric-based decisions to lower risk as you build out your security program—including tech stack, service providers, team hiring, roles and responsibilities
- Actually embrace automation to speed up time-to-detect and remediate problems faster
Ask predictable questions and you get predictable answers. Try these 12 atypical prompts to gain insights from your MSSP or MDR vendor.