Several grids in Workbench experienced scrolling issues. We’ve made improvements to restore proper scrolling functionality. Go forth and scroll away.
Our email notifications were delayed. We’ve fixed this issue.
A little scenic detour. We’ve resolved an issue that navigated users to their homepage when changing notification preferences.
We’ve fixed an issue on the Alert Analysis dashboard where the bar graphs were not correctly displaying the data present within the dashboard.
We’re cooking up a new enhancement for the next release. In the meantime, we’re serving up some sides. In this release, we focused on tidying up a few things in Workbench. We’ve made updates to the scrolling functionality, the Data Viewer and design improvements.
We made a few changes to improve design consistencies among our tabs in Workbench to improve the user experience.
Certain information popovers were closing when highlighting informational text. We’ve updated the issue.
Our investigative actions filters were incorrectly displaying canceled actions under the “in progress” filter. This is now fixed.
When using certain browsers, the Data Viewer in full-screen mode would only display 20 results. This issue is fixed.