Managed security provider shares exciting booth activities on the tail of recent recognition
Press releases · Cole Finch
Herndon, VA, June 2, 2022 — Expel, the managed security provider that aims to make security easy to understand, use and improve, will make its RSA Conference exhibitor debut next week. With significant momentum thanks to a series of distinguished industry awards recognizing the company for its innovation, business growth, and inspirational leadership, the team looks forward to sharing how it helps businesses detect, understand, and fix issues fast.
“Making our debut at the RSA Conference marks a significant milestone in Expel’s journey. We’ve built many meaningful relationships in the security community—with our customers, partners and other industry leaders,” said Kelly Fiedler, Chief Marketing Officer of Expel. “We look forward to talking security with old friends and new, and of course, making some noise at this premier event.”
The Expel booth (S649) in the South Hall will offer technical and security strategy conversations, as well as live product demos that highlight industry-leading capabilities such as:
- How we plug gaps in your detection coverage across all attack surfaces,
- How our automation accelerates quality response and resolution in under 21 minutes, and
- How we look at metrics to think about your security today AND tomorrow.
These unique capabilities, unmatched innovation, and real-world results have positioned Expel as a security industry leader in several recent market research reports and awards:
- KuppingerCole’s 2022 Market Compass for Security Operations Center-as-a-Service (SOCaaS): Expel earned the highest possible ratings for Security, Deployment, Interoperability, and Usability, and was the only vendor specifically recognized for being “Outstanding in Innovation.”
- Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact (TEI) Study of Expel: The March 2022 commissioned study found that Expel enabled customers to achieve a 610% return on investment (ROI), 96% decreased time responding to threats, and 95% reduced likelihood of a breach.
- SC Media’s Most Promising Unicorns: Expel has been named one of five finalists with valuations at or above $1 billion that have exceptionally developed their core product offering, demonstrated proven viability, and achieved accelerated scale.
- EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Mid-Atlantic Awards: Expel co-founders Dave Merkel, Yanek Korff, and Justin Bajko were named as finalists for their entrepreneurial spirit, purpose, growth, and impact.
To learn more about our managed detection and response (MDR), remediation, phishing and threat hunting at RSA Conference, attendees can book a meeting or schedule a demo in advance.
Expel helps companies of all shapes and sizes minimize business risk. Our technology and people work together to make sense of security signals—with your business in mind—to detect, understand, and fix issues fast. Expel offers managed detection and response (MDR), remediation, phishing, and threat hunting. For more information, visit our website, check out our blog, or follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Matter Communications on behalf of Expel
Editor’s note: The following buzzwords were banned from this press release in no particular order: autonomous, military-grade intelligence, elite, artificial intelligence, leveraging, powerful, robust, changing threat landscape, end-to-end, actionable, real-time, machine learning, state-of-the-art, best-of-breed, continuous and purpose-built.