Cybersecurity trends and predictions: Great eXpeltations 2023
Insights, data, and recommendations right from the Expel SOC
Get the report
What’s inside Great eXpeltations
Things were rockin’ in our SOC in 2022—we saw a lot. All that data and activity is right here, showing you what we saw in our threat detection and response efforts.
What our CEO says about it
In Great eXpeltations, Expel’s annual report, you’ll get the 411 on:
- Was business email compromise (BEC) still the top threat to our customers?
- How to spot business application compromise (BAC)
- Are threat actors moving away from authenticating via legacy protocols to bypass multi-factor authentication (MFA)?
- What are the current identity threat detection trends?
- Why targeted ransomware is more of a problem—in 2022 it doubled from 2021—and what you can do to protect your org.
- The most used subject lines in phishing emails.
Plus, you get resilience recommendations like:
- How to detect threats and protect your org
- What to expect from these threats in 2023
- Bonus cybersecurity predictions from the Expel SOC leadership team
Our goal: By sharing how attackers got in, and how we stopped them, we’ll translate the security events we detect into security strategies for your org.
Great eXpeltations is Expel’s annual report sharing the most significant data from our security operations center (SOC) in our threat detection and response efforts. It curates that data into trends that can impact your cybersecurity posture and offers resilience recommendations to protect your organization and what to expect in 2023.