Cybersecurity trends and predictions: Great eXpeltations 2022
Insights and data you can use, right from our SOC
What’s inside Great eXpeltations
Great eXpeltations is Expel’s annual report sharing data and insights from our security operations center (SOC) on the biggest cybersecurity threats, how to handle them, and what to expect in the year ahead.
Aggregating data from across our customers, our SOC leadership dives into the top threats and attack trends they observed in 2021:
- Business email compromise (BEC) targeting emails and application data
- Supply chain attacks
Our goal: to translate the security events we’re detecting into security strategy for your org.
Get the report
- What our SOC saw for each attack trend in 2021
- How to detect these threats and protect your org
- What to expect for these threats in 2022
- Bonus cybersecurity predictions from our leadership team
What our CEO says about it.
“We like to talk about what we do and what we’re seeing – so here it is in a usable form.”